Are You Feeding Your Cat the Best DietThere are numerous aspects you have to consider when taking care of a cat, especially when it comes to nutrition. But you need to see this from a different perspective. Cats are sensitive creatures just like humans, with plenty of necessities when it comes to maintaining a proper health and condition. And feeding is one of the most important aspects that affect their overall well-being.
For more information please visit our website at www.animalshelter.org Removing Pet Urine Smell The unexpected may happen and it is very possible that you will find a yellow spot on the floor or on your favorite carpet in the living room. The author of this will be your loving pet. And now what? How do you clean up the mess and how do you teach your pet to do this outside or in his special box? For more information please visit ouor website at www.
animalshelter.org Adopting a Pet from a Shelter Adopting a pet is a noble gesture. You are basically the savior of that soul and you are responsible for his life from that point forward. The post-adoption time is a real treat for anyone that is looking for a furry companion. However, the pre-adoption process can be a real nightmare for those that do not know much about adoptions. For more information please visit our website at www.
animalshelter.org Protecting Forest Animals Wildlife living in forests are having a hard time these days, with clear cutting trees for new housing development that is going on. Some species are slowly becoming extinct. That means that our rapid growth might cause the complete disappearance of certain types of animals. Surely we, as responsible individuals, can do something about this. But what is there to be done? For more information please visit our website at www.
animalshelter.orgSee Also: How To Make Animals Out Of Paper
The zoo will be a fantastic different place in order for you to receive animals images without the need of getting a trip to safari in summer time. You can just take their images from the risk-free bench which is out there close to the cages. To produce you results in getting the images of animals you want, you may observe the next ideas.
Outside of a jungle of rain-washed pines and junipers spearing the recent blueness of your Florida sky, ran a small, tawny-haired boy. His bare ft, extending from his overalled legs, crackled towards the fallen palmettos. He leaped in to the air, flinging his arms toward a flock of white doves circling previously mentioned him.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS SHELTERS and RESCUES (By Cities, Breeds & Wildlife) SHELTERS & RESCUES BY CITIES IN OHIO One of a Kind Pet Rescue – Akron – 330 865 6200 Second Chance Animal Rescue – Austintown Fido’s Companion Res. – email@example.com Love-A-Stray – Avon Skunk Haven Rescue, Shelter & Education, Inv. – Avon Lake Clermont County Humane Society – Batavia Purebred Rescue Organization of Ohio, Inc.
– Bellbrook (Dogs Only) Littlest Angels Pet Sanctuary – Bellevue Berea Animal Rescue – Berea – 440.234.2034 Sugar Bear Dog and Cat Rescue – Blue Creek Williams County Humane Society – Bryan Friends For Life Animal Haven – Canal Winchester WolfSpirit’s Animal Shelter – Canton Animal Protection League of Mercer County – Celina Geauga Animal Shelter – Chardon Circle Tail, Inc. – Cincinnati (Dogs Only) Homeless Animal Rescue Team of Cincinnati, Inc.
– HART – Cincinnati League For Animal Welfare – Cincinnati Save Our Strays – Cincinnati Underdogs Utterly Unconventional Rescue – Cincinnati ARS Pets – Cleveland Cleveland Animal Protective League– Cleveland – Admissions: 216 771 8825 Adoptions: 216.771.4616 Spay-Neuter: 216.377.1624 Cuyahoga County Kennel – Cleveland (Dogs Only) – 216 525 4817 Golden Retrievers In Need (GRIN) – Cleveland Husky Havoc RRT – Cleveland (northern breed dog rescue) PAWS Ohio – Cleveland – 440 442 PAWS Brown Bar Motel – Columbia – part of the StarLight Assistance Animal Academy & Training Center Capital Area Humane Society – Columbus Cat Welfare Association – Columbus (Cats Only) Columbus Dog Connection – Columbus (Dogs Only) Franklin County Animal Control – Columbus (Dogs Only) Pet Promise – Columbus Pets Without Parents – Columbus Wild Rescue of Southeastern Ohio – Crooksville Pet Guards Shelter – Cuyahoga Humane Society of Greater Dayton – Dayton Humane Society of Delaware County - Delaware Hounds’ Haven Inc.
– Dillonvale (Dogs Only) Humane Society of Preble County – Eaton Feather and Fur Rescue – El Reno Angels for Animals Rescue League – Elida Friendship Animal Protective League – Elyria Ohio Pet Placement Found. – Elyria Humane Society of Sandusky County, Inc. – Fremont Society for the Protection of Animals – Fremont Canine Lifeline, Inc. – Garfield Hts. – www.caninelifeline.org Angels for Animals – Greenford Animal Adoption Foundation – Hamilton A Journey Home Animal Refuge, Inc.
– Hillsboro Highland County Humane Society – Hillsboro Lawrence County Humane Society – Ironton Robyn’s Nest, Inc. – Kettering SICSA – Kettering All Dogs Heaven – Lakewood – firstname.lastname@example.org Lakewood Animal Shelter – Lakewood The Feline Haven – Lakewood Fairfield Area Humane Society – Lancaster Forgotten-4 Paws – Lancaster Whiskers Animal Welfare And Education, Inc. – Lancaster Warren County Humane Association - Lebanon Humane Society of Allen County – Lima Humane Society Of Madison County – London Lorain County SPCA – Lorain – 440 233 6771 – SPCA@Windstream.
net Humane Society of the Ohio Valley – Marietta Union County Humane Society – Marysville Toledo Area Humane Society – Maumee Medina County SPCA – Medina – email@example.com Middleburg Heights Animal Foundation – Middleburg Heights – 440 829 4366 or 440 239 1961 Knox County Humane Society – Mt. Vernon Animal House Rescue – Neapolis One More Chance Rescue And Adoption – New Carlisle Stay-A-While Cat Shelter – North Royalton (Cats Only) Forever Friends Foundation – Northfield O’Byronville Animal Rescue – O’Byronville (Cats Only) H.
O.P.E. Horse Rescue – Olmsted TWP (Horses Only) One Tail at a Time Rescue – Orrville Starfish Animal Rescue – Parma Humane Society of Greater Akron – Peninsula Cozy Cat Cottage Adoption Center – Powell Poundhounds Adoption Welfare Society – Powell (Dogs Only) Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary, Inc. – Ravenna Portage Animal Protective League – Ravenna – 330 296 4022 Rose’s Rescue – Rootstown – email@rosesrescue.
net AlterPet – Sharon Center Belmont County Animal Shelter – St. Clairsville Jefferson County Humane Society – Steubenville Planned Pethood – Swanton The Perennial Cat Shelter – Thurman (Cats Only) Maumee Valley Save-A-Pet – Toledo Paws and Whiskers Cat Shelter – Toledo Toledo Animal Shelter – Toledo Humane Society of Greater Akron – Twinsburg – 330 487 0333 ext. 223 Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary – Vermilion S.
A.N.D. Rescue – Versailles Arrowhead Reptile Rescue – Wester Chester (Reptiles Only) Citizens For Humane Action – Westerville Sacred Hearts Animal Rescue – Winchester Humane Society of Monroe County – Woodsfield Wayne County Humane Society – Wooster D.O.G.S.S. – Youngstown (Dogs Only) BREED RESCUES BREW Midwest Beagle Rescue –UFGatorJenn@aol.com Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue – 330 479 7297 Cute & Cuddly Siamese Rescue – 216 739 0705 Freedom Greyhound Rescue – 330 940 2109 or 877 504 7397 Heart of Ohio Great Pyrenees Res.
– 330 895 4533 or 330 769 3393 Husky Havoc – 440 785 6694 Internet Miniature Pinscher Serv. – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Irish Setter Club of Ohio Res. – 330 864 6880 or 440 238 9507 Japanese Chin Care & Res. – 440 840 3100 –firstname.lastname@example.org Midwest Akita Res. Soc. – email@example.com NBRAN – Nat’l. Brittany Rescue – 330 673 2702 or 440884 4996 North Coast Bernese Mountain Dog Club – shandeescrony@core.
com Northcoast Greyhound Connection – 1 877 GCGC-DOG – Northeast Ohio Collie Rescue – 216 625 3647 Northeast Ohio Shetland Sheepdog Res. – firstname.lastname@example.org Ohio Basset Rescue, Inc. – email@example.com Second Chance Dalmatian Rescue – 614 313 4848 –firstname.lastname@example.org SOAR-Starting Over Airedale Res. – 216 251 6684 Southern Star Min Pin Rescue – 330 208 2209 –jpchychrstn@yahoo.
com Team Greyhound Adoption of Ohio – 877 TGA-OHIO – 440 234 3539 BREED RESCUES BY CITIES All Breed Puppy Rescue – Akron Golden Treasures Golden Retriever Res. – Bath – 440 238 2457 or 330 659 2202 Harlequin Haven Great Dane-Saint Bernard Rescue – Bethel CODA – Cleve. Dog Advocates – Brooklyn – email@example.com Second Chances Dal Rescue – Canal Winchester Greyhound Adoption of Ohio – Chagrin Falls – 440 543 6256 or 800 269 1148 Dachshund Rescue of N.
Am. – 330 499 2183 or 440 729 3251 – N. Canton Bark Ark Bully Rescue – Cincinnati Schnauzer Rescue Cincinnati and Florida – Cincinnati Mostly Hounds Rescue – Clayton (Dogs Only) For the Love of PITS – 216 214 1149 –firstname.lastname@example.org – Cleve. G.R.I.N.Golden Retrievers In Need– Cleveland– 216 556 GRIN Lighthouse Boxer Rescue – Cleveland – 216 749 2423 – boxersrusx3@aol.
com Ohio Greyhound Placement, Inc. – Cleveland Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue – Columbus –email@example.com SK9 Scottish Terrier Rescue – Columbus Great Dane Rescue of Ohio, Inc. – Dayton Golden Retriever Rescue Resource, Inc. – Delta Almost Home Dog Rescue of Ohio – Dublin – Focusing on the Collie BreedCentral Ohio Westie Rescue – Gahanna Tender Loving Canine Rescue – Grove City – Specializing in the American Eskimo National Brittany Rescue – Kent Corgi Rescue Services – London Cherished Cockers Rescue – Mentor – 440.
209.8813 Miami Valley Gordon Setter Rescue – Miami Valley – 216 267 9128 NE Ohio Greyhound Rescue, Inc. – Perry – 440 259 0049- firstname.lastname@example.org R.E.A.L. Rott Res. – 440 567 5236 or 440 567 5228 – Polk Geauga Humane Soc.’s Rescue Village – Russell Twp. – 440 338 4819 Ohio Pug Rescue – Statewide – email@example.com Shar Pei Savers – Statewide – info@sharpeisavers.
com German Shorthaired Pointer Care of Ohio Rescue – Streetsboro– 330 626 4234 Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue – West Branch Other Resources Happy Tails Veterinary Discount Network – Bellevue A-Parrot to A-Flamingo, Inc., Parrot Rescue – Brecksville (Birds Only) Columbus Pet Rentals – Columbus Jo Ann’s Foster Animals – Columbus Humane Society of Columbiana County – Salem HerpHaven Reptile Rescue – Sandusky (Reptiles Only) A.
D.O.P.T. Pet Rescue – Westerville (Foster Network) Minerva’s Den Reptile and Exotic Rescue Voice For Horses Rescue League WILDLIFE EMERGENCIES: Wild Rescue One – Central Ohio Area – created to rescue and rehabilitate native, exotic and domestic animals, to be an educational resource, and to help those owning exotic and domestic pets. Penitentiary Glen Wildlife Center- 440-256-1404 Chatham Wildlife Rehabilitation Center- 330-667-2915 Lake Erie Nature Center, Cleveland Metroparks- 440-871-2900 Natures Nursery- 419-877-0060 Ohio Division of Wildlife-resources for NE Ohio- 330-644-2293 Ohio Wildlife Rehabilitators’ Assn BIRDS: National Rescue Group (Medina) 330-722-1627 (Dottie) NorthCoast Bird Adoption and Rehab (Aurora) 330-562-6999 Bird Placement Program 216-749-3643 (may be area code 440) Birds of Prey (Medina) 330-667-2386 Parrot Hope Sanctuary 330-421-0106 A-Parrot to A-Flamingo, Inc.
, Parrot Rescue – Brecksville (Birds Only) Parrot Education & Adoption Center – Solon The Bird Nerds – Akron (Birds Only) RABBITS: Buckeye House Rabbit Society 330-484-8416 Homeless Hares 330-833-2856 Kathy Uufertz, wild rabbits, rehab 330-625-4432 Harewood 330-922-3622 Buckeye House Rabbit Society – An all-volunteer, non-profit organizationrescues abandoned rabbits and educates the public about rabbit care.
SKUNK RESCUE: Emergency Veterinarian for Exotics: